This is the last part of this unit that is about the Aztecs in isolation. Next up - What were the Spanish up to in the Americas?
- Looks like we are at the end, and you know what that means - FISHBONES!!! The word version of the fishbone is here.
- Start the Ch 8 Final Assignment.Throughout Chapters 7 & 8, the text has used imagery from Aztec Codex (historical records) to describe features of Aztec life. (see p. 180, 183, 187, & 188) This assignment requires you to develop a Codex in a similar style to those seen in the text that depicts features of Aztec society and Citizenship.Required Features:
Chapter 7 Key Ideas
Chapter 8 Key Ideas
· Social Hierarchy
· Roles within society (emperor, merchant, farmer, etc)
· Virtues of Citizenship
· Landscape/geography/location in the world
· Founding Story
· Scared/religious beliefs/gods
· Human sacrifice
- Chapter 7/8 Test Brief Overview/Study Guide